Attorney’s Practice Areas
Moldovan attorney Victor Levintsa provides legal assistance in accordance with the law on a short-term and long-term basis and has experience and expertise in several broad practice groups, including:
- Banking and Commercial Lending,
- Investments and Projects Financing,
- Corporate and Commercial,
- Mergers and Acquisitions,
- Securities and Capital Markets,
- Insolvency, Bankruptcy and Business Reorganization,
- International Business Transactions (Import-Export and Customs Regulations),
- Privatization and Economic Restructuring,
- Immigration and Citizenship,
- Intellectual Property and Trademarks,
- Customer Protection, Product Liability and Product Recall,
- Employee and Labor,
- Family Law and Marriage Scam,
- Debt collection,
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution.
LEVINTSA Law Office provides legal services in all areas of Moldovan law including Civil Law, Criminal Law, Family Law, Intellectual Property Law, International Business Law. Attorneys of the law firm also advise clients on other areas of law and assist clients with all matters associated with their business and personal interests in Moldova.
If you would like to engage a lawyer or to require a clarification of a specific legal matter please send your request to Moldovan attorney Victor Levintsa.
For appointment please contact Levintsa Law Office at any time.
Our attorneys would be happy to assist you.