Mr. Victor A. Levintsa, Esq.
Levintsa Law Office is headed by attorney Victor Levintsa, one of the leading lawyers in Moldova. Mr. Victor Levintsa was admitted to practice law in 1992 following his graduation from the Moldova State University. Attorney Levintsa is a member of the Bar of Chisinau of the Union of Advocates of Moldova and also maintains a license of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Moldova since 1995.
Attorney’ Areas of Practice
Attorney Levintsa has been practicing law for the past 25 years in Moldova and has experience in major areas of law including Administrative Law, Civil Law and Criminal Law, attorney’s principal areas of expertise include:
• Antitrust and Competition Law,
• Capital Markets and Securities Law,
• International Business Law,
• Intellectual Property Law,
• Customer Protection Law,
• Company Law,
• Family Law,
• Labor Law,
• Telecom Law.
- Northwestern University School of Law (LL.M., 1994);
- Central European University, Legal Studies Department (JD equivalent, 1993);
- Moldova State University, Department of Law (JD equivalent, 1992).
English, Russian, Romanian.
Moldovan Supreme Court, 2002
Moldovan Court of Appeals, 1999
Moldovan Bar Association, 1999
Moldovan Economic Court, 1992
Moldovan District Courts, 1992
Contact Attorney in Moldova
to engage a lawyer or to require a clarification of a specific legal matter please send your request to Moldovan attorney Victor Levintsa
For appointment please contact Levintsa Law Office at any time.
Our attorneys would be happy to assist you.